Tier 1 is one of the immigration routes under the UK’s points-based visa system available to individuals from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Tier 1 is aimed at ‘high value migrants’ such as investors and entrepreneurs who have funds available to set up or invest in a business in the UK, graduates with an endorsed business plan and those deemed to have exceptional talent within their field of expertise. As such, the visas which make up the Tier 1 immigration route offer relatively favourable terms and eligibility requirements for visa holders.
This tier 1 visa is for non-EEA national entrepreneurs who want to come to the UK to set up a new enterprise or take over the running of an existing UK business.
The impressive point of this investor program is that you can apply with your partner who is willing to participate in the business in United Kingdom. Families of both partners will be covered in the same investment of GBP 200,000
- Liquid funds of GBP 200,000 in state bank
- IELTS Exams
- Police Clearance
Benefits of UK Entrepreneur Visa:
- Fast processing of 3 months
- 3 years and 4 months Business permit along with spouse and dependant under 18 years old
- Team Entrepreneurship
- Eligible to Apply for UK citizenship in 5 years
- An easy place to run business
- An internationally competitive tax environment for foreign investors
- Birth Citizenship for children
- Children entitled to free primary and secondary school education
- Free healthcare under National Health Service (NHS)
Main applicant has to show to the maintenance funds in the same bank account, in which the investment amount will be presented. As pe the UK law, applicant suppose to have GBP3,300 maintenance funds in his account, and separate maintenance funds of spouse and dependents. Same goes for the partner and the family if the case is proceeded as team entrepreneur.
Main applicant and their spouse has to attend the IELTS exams before processing this visa, they have to attend IELTS UKVI exams, which are specifically for UK immigration.
Applicant has option to either set up own business in UK or buy an existing business in UK. A business plan will be included with the visa application.
Services from ThinkImmigration.me
- Complete assessment screening
- IELTS guidance
- Transparent Consultation and overview of the immigration program
- Real UK market Research
- Lawyer review
- Application process
- Interview guideline
- Administrative review and judicial review in case of rejection
- Additional Services (Bank Account opening, National Insurance registration)